Thursday, August 9, 2007

Warriors of Terra (2006)



For all my Sci-Fi Channel movie fans, here's another one for you. You know the kind I am talking about... Take a movie, say Resident Evil. Switch the characters in that film with the characters in a different film, a cast of kids like those in Hackers (but not as cool). Take away anything resembling a real plot, and find one actor who people have heard of to give the movie some cred. This movie is one you could watch on a Sunday afternoon and sleep through most of it and not miss a thing.

What's that you say? It's not actually a Sci-Fi movie. Well, give it a few months and we'll see.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I completely agree with the review. Nearly all reviews of the movie are negative and righteously so. I place this film in my person classification of "Someone needed some money". Since this blog is neither large enough nor the correct place to explain this type of classification, let me make it short. It was thrown together because someone needed some money. No matter how bad a movie is, the main actors, directors, and producers always make a large some of money.

Pope said...

Amen to that!